Thursday, January 31, 2013
Channel Marketing Group, in conjunction with Electrical Wholesaling and EC&M, recently surveyed electrical contractors and other buying influences in the industrial, institutional and influencer markets on their outlook for 2013 as well as their service satisfaction with electrical distributors.
The results, which have been over-viewed in prior EW articles, are now available for distributors and manufacturers.
Details of each report can be found in the Research section.
Elements of the Outlook report cover:
- Revenue projections
- Contractor backlog
- Outlook for market segments
- Key areas of growth
- How distributors can help their customers
- and more
Elements of the Customer Satisfaction report include:
- How customers rate the importance of 24 different distributor service attributes, by customer segment
- How customers rate the overall performance of the distributors that serve them, by customer segment
- Calculates an industry customer satisfaction index (CSI)
- Highlights 107 distributors who were mentioned by customers
- What distributors can do to improve their service
- What distributors need to do when they "mess up"
- and more